Be Kind to Animals, Go Vegan!

Be Kind to Animals, Go Vegan!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

How I helped my dad go vegan!

Going vegan is actually pretty fun. I am popular in school and I get good grades. One day I signed up for a Peta kids kit and I got a bunch of stickers for free, you can too if you click here. My dad was not vegan yet, and this made me feel bad. So I put the stickers all over my dad's dairy coffee creamer in the refrigerator and my dad laughed when he saw this because he found out it was me that did it. But that really made him think about what he was doing to animals. Dairy is one of the cruelest industries because the baby cows are turned into veal and the dairy cows end up being slaughtered after years of having milk taken from them and their babies stolen from them and then they are turned into cheap hamburger meat. My dad went vegan just a few weeks after I did this to his coffee creamer. I think I really helped him go vegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment